Saturday, February 18, 2012

Source for: Cozy Loungewear

The habit was ingrained during my days of working in biochemistry and polymer research: Upon returning home from the lab each day, I'd immediately strip off all my 'contaminated' clothing in exchange for clean and comfortable house clothes. Today, even though I'm far away from lab chemicals, I still prefer to change into soft lounge-worthy apparel at home.

Oysho is an excellent source for comfy and inexpensive sleepwear, loungewear, and lingerie - although they don't have any stores in the US yet, there is at least one in Krakow and many more elsewhere. I like them especially for their soft cotton basics, but they're also good at subtle feminine details... and spunky cartoon-animal motifs if you're into that. 

Images: Oysho 1 / 2

Images clockwise from left: Oysho 1 / 2 / 3

No comments:

Post a Comment