Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Krakow's Indie Market

Two weekends ago I (along with some friends from out of town) serendipitously stumbled upon 'Targi Dizajnu vol. 3', a sort of artisans market for independent Krakow-based designers.  Apparently this is a seasonal event, where mostly 20 to 30-something artists gather to showcase their various handmade wares, apparel, and accessories. The level of craftsmanship was pretty impressive, especially for some of the stylish hand-sewn purses and clothing items. It seemed like a lot of the designers are available for custom orders, and many are reachable through facebook if they don't have independent websites. A list of links to designers is available here.
A few of my photos from the event:



Upcycled bags by Trashki





Right: Jackets hung in background by Bosque

  


Plush critters by Entala



All images taken by me - Copyright 2012 CozyCity. Please cite if borrowed.
I wasn't able to identify all of the products shown in my photos. If you see your product, please let me know so I can tag you.

No comments:

Post a Comment